Friday, July 28, 2006

Interesting Day Ahead

Some of you already know this, but for those that do not. Today could be interesting.

I had given up on the ME this year, pretty much because I had lost my limit, or more than that possibly. However, as I do from time to time, I go to EBay and type in "World Series of Poker." I find it interesting the posts of players looking for backers. The biggest name was Big Daddy from Cincinatti, whatever that big boy's name is. I am not sure he had any luck, but I do wish him the best.

Yesterday, a player posted an auction for a seat that he won on Paradise Poker. I decided to go for it with a maximum bid of $4000. I was outbid in the final moments. I then emailed the seller and informed him that I was ready to close if the winner did not pay. The winner did not pay and the seller put a second chance post up last night. And then Grip did this.

Crazy Tom has an extra Southwest Voucher, and I stand ready to pay for it. I have required the seller to transfer the seat to my paradise poker account before I pay him, Which I will do immediately upon payment.

Let's see how this turns out. I may be heading out very soon for a shot at the moon.

Until Las Vegas (I hope),

Good Luck and See You at the Felt..................

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Grip 'n Rip Poker said...

I received a second chance offer to purchase for $4000. I took it, but unfortunately, I have not heard back from him.

Doesn't look good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home