Wednesday, July 19, 2006

WSOP v.2

Okay,

Sorry for the delayed post. I have been in the Bluff City (Memphis guys come on) on business. I forgot how hot Memphis got in the summer with all the humidity. And it was 100* yesterday. Hot, hot, hot.

Mrs. Grip and I have sort of come to an understanding, so there is no more drama to report there. She will leave me alone from 10:00 PM LV time tomorrow night until I complete the tournament, whenever that might be, hopefully Sunday around Midnight.

I have a game plan for the tournament. It is solid and I will not discuss it this time. Let's just say, my memory of past tournament success has focused me a little more than before.

We leave Nashvegas tomorrow at 3:30 PM. We land around 5:30 Vegas Time. Mrs. Grip has me until 10:00 to eat, go to the Wynn and watch the Bellagio fountain shows at least once.

I have 3 more 5% spots left if anyone is interested, please let me know. Until you hear from me from Las Vegas,

Good Luck and See You at the Felt....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home