Monday, July 17, 2006

Online Hiatus

I lose at online poker. Now, I have said it. I win at live poker. Why do anything else? Oh yeah, I live in Nashville.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but come on. How many times can a person lose to a faceless player drawing to gut shots consistently, AND HITTING THEM!!! I know my emotions are shot right now with the Mrs. Grip saga, but this is getting old.

Rule No 1. No online poker for two months. I like seeing Grip Sr. and Momma Grip, so Metropolis, get use to the gripper. I have five sessions over the past year, and have won in four of them. I am up around $3,000 during those trips. Free room, easy competition, short drive = new poker game for Grip.

Rule No 2. Play my ass off in LV this weekend. I do not intend to get much sleep. I am getting plenty right now as quiet as the house is. I am going to grind out a cash in the $2,000, hopefully deep, but definite cash. And I will find a soft 2-5 game early in the morning to grind up. Time to Grip and Rip some fish.

I greatly appreciate the comments. I will try and respond as time permits.

Oh, I must get back to work. Until next time,

Good Luck and See You at the Felt.......................

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger BK said...

Grip,
I have this same problem. It's so bad I emailed the Weasel about it a week ago just asking advice about online play. He's the only guy I know that wins online! LOL

I have renamed PokerStars to SUCKOUT STARS.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Grip 'n Rip Poker said...

Word Werm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home