Friday, July 14, 2006

Mrs. Grip Update

I have gotten a few calls today related to yesterday's post. The argument is not based on poker in any form. It is very personal and related to our relationship's historical problems. Nothing further here, but it is not about poker.

Otherwise, I am going to Kentucky to visit Grip Sr. and Momma Grip. It is Momma Grip's birthday today and we are going to celebrate. I will probably have a 2-5 session tomorrow night to discuss.

Oh, an update on Crazy Tom. He went back to LV and played in the NL event today. Just got a text message from him. He is out with a flopped set. I do not know what got him. Probabaly a straight or flush draw that hit.

All, have a good weekend. Until next week,

Good Luck and See You at the Felt.....................

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Grip 'n Rip Poker said...

Thanks for the advice. 20 years with Mrs. Grip has taught me a lot. Unfortunately, the problems appear to merely be hidden for a given time, not solved, and then appear to arise out of the most unexpected time. We are speaking, but it is still tense.

Thanks for the advice and the compliment. I am working on both Mrs. Grip and my game all the time. I am just not sure how either will end up. Aces get beat in poker and in life.

Have a great day and keep reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home