Saturday, July 22, 2006

Another Disappointing Finish

How many times can I keep telling myself that if I keep getting it in with the best hand, then it will pay off in the long run? Second level. There are 2050 runners, 840k to win. 198 paid.

25-50 blinds. I am playing with TJ Cloutier, Vince Burgio and another bracelet holder. I am playing tight and aggressive. Really relaxed and enjoying myself having gotten my stack to 3000. The I get the bright idea of limping on the button with 22. SB, a pretty aggressive lady raises to 250 (25-50 blinds). I call the two hundred. Flop comes A72 all clubs. She bets 400. I think for 10 seconds and then push 2350 more. She looks back at her cards and calls with AK0, and the K of clubs. Turn is a K, river is the J of clubs. I am down to 3 25 chips. They break the table and I go to my new table, where I find the Weasel. I go out a few hands later with A2s.

The weasel is still playing and just made the money. Man is he playing well.

I am sorry to the TeamGrip members. I really was playing well. I don't think that I could have done ANYTHING different, other than raising with the 22 and folding to her clear reraise that would be coming.

Mrs. Grip and I are going to enjoy the rest of the vacation and cheer on the Weasel. Until next week,

Good Luck and See You at the Felt.....................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home