Friday, September 16, 2005

KK Laydown

So you freaks will not worry all weekend, it was an awesome laydown. The flop came all rags, the guy directly to my left goes in, Chris Moneymaker called and stared at the hand he expected, AA. Chris had the other 2 kings. I told him "you are going to lose this one, Chris. I had the other 2 kings."

I cannot say that I have ever laid down KK before this, nor have I since. It was a very specific opportunity and came with a very clear image of the situation. I actually thought Chris had the aces and was trying to trap me with his smooth call. I was wrong with who had them, but I knew without a doubt one of the two guys did.

It was a good lesson, while I did not cash in that tournament (I went out around 60th with 36 getting paid) I did feel that it was too early in a tournament to make a call with that hand at that time.

Until next time, may your KK not run into AA (unless your Mike the Mouth), and

Good Luck and See You at the Felt....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home