Monday, November 07, 2005

BREAK THROUGH FINALLY

$20 180-player SNG on Stars Last Night. Tripled up with a rivered flush during the first orbit and never looked back. Had 65% of the chips when the final table started and lost the lead for five hands during the heads up battle, but took it down.

Stats:

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 285 hands and saw flop:-

34 out of 53 times while in big blind (64%)
23 out of 53 times while in small blind (43%)
38 out of 179 times in other positions (21%)

a total of 95 out of 285 (33%)

Pots won at showdown - 28 of 39 (71%)
Pots won without showdown - 65

I hit some monsters, and really had a good time during the tournament. I never see that many flops, but when you are running well, you need to play more hands. I am happy. $1072. That is 10% of what I need for next summer.

Oh, and shortly after I won that one, I made the money in the $10 rebuy event. I have not played in that event I a while, I rebought once and really never paid attention to it as I was having too much fun with the $20 event. I only played tier one or two hands and won two huge blind v. blind hands. Another $108, for $87 profit.

It was as good a night as I have had on line in a while. Until next time,

Good Luck and See You at the Felt..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home