Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Frustrated Again in Pokeriaville

Went to the 15-30 limit game last night. Played 4 1/2 hours, lost 1400 and just called it a night. This game is really getting under my skin. These guys are worse than bad and keep hitting weird winners on the river. I think the variance is too big for such a game and I am really close to giving that game up for a while.

Going to the local $220 NLHE tournament tonight. I hope there are 3 or more tables for a good payout. I am beginning to think that NL may have to be my only game in the future, both tournament and cash play. Although the risk is slightly greater, bad players pay off bigger in fewer pots. That would be a positive.

I will post an update tomorrow. Until then,

Good Luck and See You at the Felt......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home