Thursday, June 15, 2006

No Limit Saturday

The response from the tournament starved masses in Music City has confirmed that there is a substantial interest in a NL event on Saturday, June 24th. Therefore, we shall have one.

Entry: $200
Fee: $20 (Food and Tables (2) Purchases)
Dealer Chip: $20 optional for T-1000 chip

For those that have played in my events in the past you know the structure will be good. You will start with at least T-2500 in chips and have 30 minute rounds.

With 20 players:

First $2,000
Second $1,000
Third $ 600
Fourth $ 400

We will have a calcutta if there is interest. The fee will purchase sufficient pizza w/wings. BYOB and sodas. Email me in advance to let me know you are coming.

Please email for more information. Sorry, limited to only those that have played in my events before or is coming with someone that has played in my events in the past.

Until Next Time,

Good Luck and See You at the Felt...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home