Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Counting Down the Days

WSOP. I cannot stop thinking about the trip. My game is coming around nicely. I played in 2 $20 180 player events and a $3 rebuy fun tournament. Bubbled in one 180 and lost a race early in the other. Cashed in the $3 rebuy event and thus posted a small loss on the day.

I have decided to start the WSOP trip off right. I am reserving a massage and maybe one other spa treatment on the Friday morning after I arrive. I am going to do my best to get all tension and stress out before the marathon weekend begins. My plans for tournaments are as follows:

Friday:

Two single table $220 events
$540 Daily
$2-5 or $1-2 NL cash games (possible)

Saturday:

$2000 NL Event. I have decided that I am definitely playing in this. I am going to put the focus of the weekend on this event and try to duplicate the performance of 2005. Also, it will take a final table here to unseat Crazy Tom and his big lead in cashes this year.

If I get out early, I may play the $540 daily, but I hope not. If I make it deep, than the $2000 will be it for the day. In addition, all further schedules are subject to change based on the $2000 performance.

Sunday:

$1-2 or 2-5 NL.
$540 Daily

Monday:

$540 Daily and cash games.

Tuesday:

Cash games only. I fly out at 6 PM to New Orleans for work, so no time for anything else.

I know this is not that exciting a post, but it is very therapeutic to set out my schedule like this. Also, if you noticed, there are no satellites into the ME. That is gone for this year barring a really big cash. If I net more than $20,000 from the above list, then I will reevaluate and talk to Mrs. Grip. In other words, as you all know me by now, that means I will head back out for the ME and take a chance on Mrs. Grip killing me for eating up vacation time dedicated to a December beach trip.

Until next time,

Good Luck and See You at the Felt..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home